Corporate Tax Planning Services
Let Our Team of Experts Handle Your Corporate Tax Planning
At Aura Advisors, we explore your organization’s entire financial landscape to provide cohesive, proactive corporate tax planning. As your tax compliance partner, we help you avoid year-end surprises by staying connected all year round.
Our corporate tax clients enjoy…
- Peace of mind, knowing their liabilities have been optimized, without risking compliance
- Year-round support, designed to make financial planning easier and more predictable
- Empathy and compassion from our team — client relationships are born out of genuine care for the well-being of our partners
- IRS and state audit support so you can respond to inquiries with confidence
Net Operating Loss (NOL) Planning Services
IRC section 382 limits your net operating losses in the event of a significant change in ownership. We help corporations evaluate their ownership changes and plan accordingly for the utilization of NOLs when there is taxable income.
International Operations and Foreign Subsidiaries
For corporations based overseas or with international locations, we provide support to ensure all US tax filing obligations are met and provide guidance to minimize potential tax impacts as it relates to GILTI and capturing foreign tax credits.
Equity Compensation Packages
Many corporations choose to incorporate equity and stock options into employee compensation plans. We help evaluate the different options available and the related tax implications.
Corporate Tax Consulting
Our corporate tax services are extensive to meet all of your needs. Aura Advisors can help your business with:
- Consulting related to sales tax exposure
- Understanding when nexus has been created
- State filing requirements
- State apportionment methodologies
- Applying IRC 174 capitalization requirements
- Accounting method change analysis
- Taking advantage of all available benefits
Who Needs Corporate Tax Services?
Although we provide corporate tax services for all industries, we specialize in supporting the following industries…
- Cannabis as a grower, manufacturer, distributor, dispensary, or retailer
- Technology as a SaaS, e-commerce, data analytics, or hardware manufacturing company
- Life Sciences as a digital health, drug development, or device manufacturing firm
- Government Contracting as an engineering firm contracting with federal government agencies
“Not only does Dana and her firm provide reliable accounting work, but they’ve been very strategic and thoughtful as it relates to current and future tax planning and preparation. They’re like chess players thinking 20 moves ahead. They’re able to take onboard complex issues and help us strategize and plan for future impact and the ramifications of our decisions.“
Jennifer Chapin, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Kikoko